Saturday, February 03, 2007



BUBBLE TROUBLE TREES ~ I don't think these little trees are actually in trouble, they are just pioneers on a new and unchartered planet in the Universe. The are temporarily wearing their protective bubbles until they can get acclimated to their new planet! This is a little fun painting I did and it's acrylics on 140 lb. watercolor paper. I just listed it on e-bay tonight so I'll see what happens with it. This is the painting that originally had 6 trees until I cut it apart! I sold one as an aceo and now I have 2 trees left so maybe I can title it 'Double Bubble Trouble Trees' LOL say that 3 times real fast!

4 comments:

Lady Loca : Ali Baby : THE CATALYST said...

I don't actually know you, but that's a beautiful painting. :)

Lynette said...

Hi Ali thank so much for the nice comment on my painting! I like your blog and I'm looking forward to visiting it again. I left some comments in yours. :) :)

Cynthia said...

Oh wow, when I first saw this painting, I loved it. It has a stitched quality to it, but then I read that it has parts from another painting in it. I think you should explore that some more!

Very cool!

Lynette said...

Thank you Cyn! This was part of a bigger painting but I cut it into 3 pieces LOL! Now I just have 2 of the trees left and I think I'm going to make it a 3 x 5 incher.