Friday, February 19, 2010

More Lynxie Tree ACEO's ~ Why am I painting all these little trees? Only my muse knows for sure! I'm enjoying doing them, but hoping I can get inspired to also paint something larger soon. Our snow is melting fast, but there's still piles of it out there and plenty of white areas on the ground. My husband said I jinxed us this year because I'm always wishing for snow. The fact is, we're usually lucky to get 3 or 4 inches the whole winter but this was one to remember! TGIF, I hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend!





6 comments:

~Babs said...

You have been busy!
I especially love the 3rd one, but they are all interesting, and have your special appeal.

Beautiful pic of you & your girl!
( go AWAY snow,,,she didn't mean it!)

Lynette said...

Thanks Babs! I had fun painting those little ones. Ha, I finally got the nerve to post a pic of me since I let my hair go natural, eek!

Katiejane said...

I love these trees! They are all so different and interesting.
Our snow is melting, too, but not fast enough for me. I never wish for snow so I am ready to see green, like in your trees.

jafabrit said...

Hey there, I enjoyed catching up and looking at your snows. LOVE the bottom silhouette pic of the tree branches, lovely.

Lynette said...

Aww thanks for the nice words Kate, I know what you mean, this has been one looong winter and I'm ready for spring!
Heelloo Corrine, thanks so much! I need to check up and see what the Jafa girls have been creating lately!

Ronald said...

Wow, there's so much worthwhile information here!
online store selling Norma Kamali | clearance sale of Raven Denim | online store selling Pencey