Tuesday, March 06, 2007






Peach and Brown ~ are one of my favorite color combinations and I already had some of this mixed up from the last aceo I painted, so I did 2 more paintings with the leftover acrylics I had mixed. The larger one is 8 x 10 inches 'Peachy Sunrise' and the aceo one is titled 'Fish Net Fantasy'.

I see the little mystery person is still haunting my flickr badge! Maybe they are just giving me a visit but I wonder if someone else's flickr badge has my photos appearing. I also spotted another mystery photo in my badge and it looks like an upside-down landscape LOL!

8 comments:

Janvangogh said...

The second one has a lot of depth in that medium brown area. Very nice.

Florence said...

I see a sunset over the ocean! Very nice Lynnie :-D

LynClay said...

Thank you Janet and Flo! I'm thinking that bigger one is still a WIP maybe it needs a ship mast out in the distance or something...still thinking on that one.

The Epiphany Artist said...

These are very ZEN! Almost Japanese

Cynthia said...

You are just getting better and better, Lynette! I love these new works.

LynClay said...

Aww thank you for the very nice words Terri and Cynthia! *waving*

ShyViolet said...

I love this! Your work is so beautiful. I love the Japanese feel of this, a little wild but so precise.

LynClay said...

Hi ShyViolet and thank you for the nice comment! I worked more on the second one and it's a whole different painting now.