Saturday, January 30, 2010

Big Snow!! and more Lynxie Tree aceos~ It's been snowing solidly here since about 1 a.m. last night, but the storm has finally moved on tonight (whew)... after dumping at least a foot of the white stuff on us. (but it's sooo pretty!) I'll be out there tomorrow shoveling snow off the deck, porch and the sidewalks, and ha that will be some good exercise. In the art department, I've been painting more of my little trees in aceo size in acrylics. I really like the metallic pearl and gold acrylics and I've been using charcoal pencil and graphite pencil as well. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend, and hopefully some nice weather too!




1 comment:

~Babs said...

Well! I guess I will cease whining about our piddly 5 inches.It is very beautiful though.And quiet.
I see you've propped a ladder up to make it easier to reach your treehouse now,,,cool! And I think I see a Valentine Tree,,they're all great Lynxie,,,keep 'em comin'!