Thursday, May 20, 2010

'Monochromatic' ~ That is the theme for this month's Nibblefest art contest in Ebay. That means only using shades of one color. Well, I couldn't make up my mind which color to use...soo, I made three aceos to enter in the contest. Each of these are made with acrylics, black ink, a medium charcoal pencil and the sparkles of sparkly crystal glitter! You can find all the cool monochromatic entries this month if you go to Ebay and do a search for NFAC. They all start with bidding at 99 cents!

SuzieQ ~ Doing her favorite thing, digging and chewing! She is really growing and she makes us smile every day. We had her spayed and she got her shots last thursday. She is still a puppy and already weighs 40 lbs. She is going to be a big one when fully grown!

7 comments:

~Babs said...

The inks add a lot of interest to these little trees Lynn. Good luck with them.
Suzie is gonna be one big babygirl,,,and a beauty!

Katiejane said...

These are very pretty. Amazing how much art can be made with just one color. Likewise, good luck!

(A lab breeder once told me the best way to live with a Lab puppy is to put it in a box and let it out after two years, meaning that they take that long to mature.) I'm happy that Suzie gives you pleasure.

Lynette said...

Haa, Babs, that dog is a big baby, she isn't happy unless she's trying to climb up in my lap or one of us playing with her. Thanks for the nice words on my trees!
LOL, Kate I laughed at what that dog breeder said and I sure do believe it, omg, they are a hyper breed for sure. She is a mess and soo funny! Whew, I'm looking forward to seeing what she's like 2years from now!

San said...

Luscious monochromes, Lynn. And that SuzieQ is a beauty! As is all of that lush green--we don't have that here. Thanks for the feast.

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Lovely Lynn ... I can't make up my mind which I prefer either. I'd hate to have to decide between the three.

Brittanymichaelart said...

gorgeous..absolutely unique and i love the media.

San said...

What a lovely yard you have. Thank you for giving this inhabitant of the desert her green fix.

And you have a way with the monochromes, Lynne.