Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ I hope you all had something green on today. I dug out my old green jogging pants and shirt to wear today so I was safe and didn't get any pinches. I've been painting a few new ones lately, some 4 x 6 inches and most of them in aceo or art card size 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. The weather has been so nice it's hard to stay inside to paint. We mowed the grass the first time this week, we'll be cursing the grass and heat before too long though. :)
The Electric Tree
4 x 6 inches acrylics, charcoal pencil on wc paper


The Electric Tree Moonrise
aceo size 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches

Silver Moon Night aceo size


Ribbons of Blue aceo size


Blue Moon Lake aceo size

6 comments:

Katiejane said...

Wow! I love Ribbons of Blue! The little Electric Trees are cute.
The weather is getting wonderful, isn't it? I'm having a hard time staying focused too.
I'll give a shout out to everyone in Louisville for you! I'm sure they miss you. Photos later.

~Babs said...

How clever, your electric trees!
I just read that this weekends full moon is going to appear to be larger than it normally does. We have rain forcasted,,,,hope we don't miss it.
It was 87 degrees here yesterday!

Lynette said...

Thanks so much for the nice words Kate! I lived in Louisville till I was about 14, a wonderful place and so many good memories!
Wow Babs, it is warm there. We had the hottest day this year and it was 81, we turned on the ac tonight. I saw the moon tonight, it looked so big and pretty!

Original Art said...

thanks i have been go althrogh this..thanku so much for nice info...and hope very soon u ll provide some more info...

Lynette said...

Thank you so much Original Art, your link goes to the famous Ebay artist Osnat and if you are really that person, I am feeling extremely honored for your nice comment, thanks so much!!

Stuart Wright said...

nice work , i`m trying to concentrate on doing more tree paintings,but keep having other work to do !