Saturday, September 16, 2006




Bridge of Sighs ~ I did more work on this one and I think it's mostly finished now. I think I am going to paint some more aceos this weekend. An update on my Mom - she is still in the hospital and we are going to have to put her in a nursing home which breaks our hearts. She's not able to live alone anymore and I'm hoping that it will be good for her to be around some people her own age. My sister has her on a waiting list for one in the country that her husband's grandmother is living at so hopefully it won't be as hard on my Mom since there are people living there that she knows. It's a horribly hard decision. The doctor recommended an Alzheimer's floor (locked floor) but we're hoping we can avoid that.

2 comments:

tlwest said...

I am sorry it sounds like the country will be nice. God Bless cherish her

Lynette said...

Thanks Terri. Yes it's so hard right now but she has improved some since they put her on the new medicine for alzheimers patients. I don't know how long that will last though