Friday, September 01, 2006





Puddintoes ~ Puddin' is the name of my cat and here she is all comfy cozy with her big toes all stretched out laying on top of the clothes dryer. She was enjoying watching me while I was on the computer and having a catnap. When we first adopted her a couple of years ago I thought she had too many toes because her feet seemed to look abnornally large but I found out that she just has really big claws! I soon discovered not to play wiggle footsie under the blanket with her (like I used to do with my last cat) after she stuck her claws through about 3 layers of blankets into my feet! But she's the sweetest, gentle, most intelligent cat I've probably ever had. Sadly, I lost my last kitty to leukemia before we adopted Puddin'.

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awwwe, Puddintoes is so cute! We love our animals don't we?

I'm sorry to hear about your last kitty!

Janets Planet said...

Puddin' looks like the kitty I used to have. Had to put her down.

You must get the kid's book Kat Kong by Dave Pilkey.

Lynette said...

Yes Cyn we sure do! I love animals but cats have always been my special favorite even though I love dogs too. Jan I'm sorry about your cat! That is the most painful thing to have to do. Kat Kong sounds like a neat book, I'd love to read it! (LOL reminds me of Puddin's feet) :D I don't know how I came up with such a silly name for her, I just started calling her that.

Janets Planet said...

http://www.pilkey.com/pic.php?img=books/catkong.jpg

Lynette said...

LOL!!! KatKong could be my cat's sister, I never laughed so hard. I enjoyed looking through the author's website, some funny funny stuff!! Big thumbs up for Dave Pilkey, he has a new fan in me!

tlwest said...

awwwee so cute!!! I have Magic and Marvin The Martian I love animals!

Janets Planet said...

My black kitty looked just like Blueberry in Kat Kong. I just happened upon the book while I was unpacking the other day. Had forgotten all about it. Dave Pilkey must be a fun guy.

Lynette said...

Jan some of the titles of his books are so funny! LOL Blueberry is a funny name for a cat!