Saturday, September 02, 2006

The many faces of Puddin' the cat ~
1. The evil look. When are you going to quit taking pictures of that boring fruit and pay attention to me?! (maybe if I stare at you long enough with this mean look...)
2. Athlete or mountain climber look. eek what's that noisy monster doing down there and when's it going back to it's lair?! (vacuum cleaner, notice cobwebs)
3. You can detour around me look. So what if I'm stretched out in the main path in the middle of the kitchen floor?! (My husband loves this one)
4. Grumpy Scholar. Her thoughtful but tired and annoyed look. Why is all that junk up there when I'm ready for my nap?!





Well since I've been posting pictures of my cat Puddin' I may as well share some other funny ones I've taken of her the last couple of years. She's a ham for the camera! Then I am going to get off here and do some painting! A huge thanks to Janvangogh (her very cool blog link: http://aplanetnamedjanet.blogspot.com/) for sharing the link to a very talented and funny author Dav Pilkey, who wrote the book Kat Kong. I've just got to read this book! LOL on his 'special notes' in this link:http://www.pilkey.com/bookview.php?id=14, which inspired me share these other photos. I hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

tlwest said...

she looks like she has attitude in some of these!

Cynthia said...

I love the very last photograph, Lyn...Puddin looks like she's scheming to take over the world, or at the very least knock something over (deliberately)!

The first one would make a great painting!

Janets Planet said...

Thanks Lynette. Glad you enjoyed the link. Cat people like almost anything "cat". Dog people have to have "their" dog. Is there a cat project in the future?

Lynette said...

LOL Terri she does have that 'attitude' look sometimes but she's a sweetie!
Cyn that desk is where I do my painting on and at night I have to lay a blanket up there cause that's where she sleeps!
Thanks Jan, I already did a sketch on canvas of the picture where her big toes are stretched out so yes I do have a cat project going now.

Unknown said...

Hey, you forgot her, "I'm an angel. You must love me!" look.

I'm sure she has one! (All cats do!)

Lynette said...

Hi W.J.! That's in her laying on top of the dryer look with her toesies stretched out LOL. Sometimes when I pet and rub her head she does this funny little smile thing, wish I could capture that look! :D