Tuesday, September 19, 2006


"Candle Works" ~ A digital work...

Well my good friend Cyn tagged me in her blog this week so I have to share 8 facts about myself then pick someone else to tag! OK here goes:

1. I was born in Dearborn, Michigan.

2. I served 4 years in the U.S.A.F. back in '76 - '80 and worked on the Minuteman missiles out in Wyoming, Colorado, and Nebraska. (Wow still can't belive I did that LOL!)

3. For 16 years I pasted up newspaper pages and was a journeyman printer.

4. Cats are my favorite animals but I love dogs too.

5. I've always been fascinated with drawing and art. I could get lost in drawing something abstracted.

6. I grew up in Louisville, Kentucky and lived about 1 mile from where the Ky. Derby run of the roses is.

7. I actually like brussel sprouts and broccoli.

8. I'm a U.K. Ky Wildcats fan and love watching the NCAA when they are winning.

OK now I have to tag someone to share 8 facts about theirself in their blog and I pick:
W.J. ! LOL gotcha! Check out her amazing beautiful art in her blog: http://art166.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

tlwest said...

I love brussel sprouts and broccoli!

Cynthia said...

I love your new digi work!

Now, I learned something...I had no idea you were in the service ever in your life and that your worked at a printing press! Very intersting!

I like brussel sprouts and broccoli too!

Unknown said...

Me, three, for the brussel sprouts and broccoli. How can anyone not love them???

I love, Love, LOVE today's digi-art! That looks like the best dream anyone could ever have! Really exciting, kinetic work!

I (finally) responded to your tag -- in a way . . .

Lynette said...

Thanks for the so kind comments on my digi. That was from some experimenting with the Dogwaffle art program. Terri I belive I could live on almost all vegetables but I still like a hotdog or hamburger every now and then even though I know they're not very healthy. Cyn have you ever heard of the F.E. Warren AirForce base up in Cheyenne, WY? I was stationed up there for 3 years. The area out there is just amazing looking, I'd love to see it again one of these days! LOL W.J. I don't know anyone but me that likes brussel sprouts and all three of you like them too! :D My family complains just from the smell of those vegetables if I even cook them. I just remind them how healthy they are. W.J. I'm heading your way now to see what ya wrote in your facts!

Janets Planet said...

I like brussel sprouts and broccoli also.

Interesting info coming out of those tags.

Have to check out the DogWaffle program.

Lynette said...

Thanks Jan! LOL we're all veggie lovers it seems. I love experimenting with the Dogwaffle program, it's great for making digital art but it took me several days to figure out how to use it at first. You can get a free (spyware free) version at www.squirreldome.com if you want to give it a try.